Please note! NO quote will be processed before a clear and accurate brief has been received.
Kindly supply us with the following:
- THE DEADLINE and:
- The dimensions of area/s to be covered.
- Which format tile do you prefer i.e. 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 75 x 150mm or custom size?
- Do you want to order the cast tile or the more expensive handmade tile?
- What are your colour and/or decorative preferences?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Do you prefer a free estimated quote? For less complicated orders this might be the final and accurate quote as well.
- For an accurate quote with layouts there will be lay out costs involved, which will be payable upfront, with the layouts only processed after confirmation of this payment.
The procedure from us is as follows:
- We shall request parameters regarding the brief as set out above.
We shall then forward:
- An accurate quote if it is stock based or relating to a specified cataloque item, OR
- A quote for samples, AND/OR
- A quote for samples including R&D when and if necessary, AND/OR
- A quote regarding layout, design and numbered diagrams for installation purposes, AND/OR
- The quote for producing the final product relating to the samples, R&D, layouts,etc.
As an option we can afford you the opportunity to prepay total project cost, in which case we shall forward:
- A final quote, where the sample and R&D costs are waived when full payment is received as confirmation.
- We shall only produce the final product once payment is received, and after the final samples and layouts, where required,have been approved by the client.
Kindly supply us with the following: ( Illustrated)
The dimensions of area/s to be covered.
Be so kind to provide detailed measurements and/or drawings from your kitchen designer, architect or done by yourself. This will provide us with the scope of your dream project and might afford us the opportunity to make suggestions and provide a more insightful quote.
Which format tile do you prefer
i.e. 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 75 x 150mm or custom size?
Do you want to order the cast or the more expensive handmade tile?
The very popular cast tiles are manufactured by hand with a casting method that will still give you a handmade feeling but with clean edges. The more expensive and more labour intensive handmade tiles are individually handcrafted for a very original and one of a kind ambience.
The image below provides you with a diagrammatic view of the tiles, with the one in the front a totally flat handmade tile.
What are your colour and/or decorative preferences?
Provide us with a colour reference and we can then do the research and development of your unique colour. Dulux and Plascon paint swatches, Pantone codes, fabric, ceramic shards, even your paint effect cupboard doors from your kitchen designer, anything....
Do you have any special requests?
Is there something special like a colour, pattern, image, etc that you would like us to incorporate into your design.
Do you prefer a free estimated quote?
For less complicated orders this might be the final and accurate quote as well.
For an accurate quote with layouts there will be lay out costs involved, which will be payable upfront, with the layouts only processed after confimation of this payment.
- Each project is individually quoted and we shall consider the deadline, the brief and finally the dimensions of the area to be covered.
- Please note that deadlines are the difinitive measurement we use when processing quotes, with deadlines shorter than 15 working days the costing might increase by 30% or more.
- Samples and layouts will be quoted for separately or might be included with the final quote. Any additional samples, layouts or artwork will carry an extra charge. Full payment must be confirmed for quotes to be excecuted.
- Quotes are only valid for 10 working days and we reserve the right to withdraw from or to update the quote at any time.
- Full payment confirms order.
- Payment acknowledges acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Orders are only processed on receipt of payment.
- Estimated delivery quoted will take effect as from the day payment was confirmed.
- Please note that all prices on this website are approximate.
- Delivery is for clients account except when it is otherwise stated. Goods become the property of the purchaser on delivery by Southern Art Ceramics to the transportation company. Loss or delay in delivery is not the responsibility of Southern Art Ceramics.